Assembling and using the product
- Disassemble the atomizer as shown in the picture, and equip the coil cylinder.
- In the case when the glass tube is broken, please disassemble the broken glass and replace a new glass tube as shown in the picture.
- Assemble the clearomizer to the banery and set the voltage to the lowest (3.4V) by presslng the [+][-] button.
- Try inhaling while pressing the power bunon, adjust the inhaling air pressure to your taste by rotating the black air control ring at the bottom of the atomizer.
- After the coil has absorbed sufficient liquids, increase the battery voltage accordingly to get the best flavor you like.
- Always charge by using a SV adapter or by connecting the USB cable to a USB power device.
Important Tips for using the Dabmaster D40
- When using a new coil, hold the device straight up and wait for 2 minutes so the coil can absorbed sufficient liquid to prevent dry burn.
- Refill the liquid before the tank is completely empty. The coil will be burned if there’s no liquid.
- When using a new coil, start with the lowest wattage and then slowly increase the wattage.
- High wattage yield greater vapor production, but may give burning taste if you fire the device for long at a time.
- Before you use the device for the first time, please charge the battery completely, thus it will result a longer battery life.
1) Constant voltage
- Dabmaster D40 starter kit can adjust the voltage in 6 levels.
[+] button and increase the voltage
[ -] button can deduce the voltage
- Wattage are automatically adjusted as voltages of teh battery are adjusted. Please find the right voltage for you.
- The battery of the Dabmaster D40 starter kit, delivers constant voltages from 3.4v to 5.1v in all 6 levels. Constant voltage function keeps the flavor and vapor production of the device contant regardless of the battery life.
2) Power function
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively: Turn on/off the device.
- Press the power button 1 time: fire the device.
- Press the power when atomizer is not connected: display the battery life and current voltage.
3) Circuit protection function
- Short circuit protection: Battery LED and Voltage LED flash 3 times before the power is shut down.
- Over-discharge protection: The device will shut down if the battery is over-discharged.
- Over-charge protection: Charging is shut-down automatically when the battery is completely charged.
- Over-voltage charging protection: Charging is shut down automatically when charging voltage is higher than 5V. Charging resumes when a 5V or less is used.
The device is an electronic cigarette which contains no nicotine, but read the cautions below for the case when used with nicotine liquid products.
- Do not use the device if you’re under 18 years old, or if you’re pregnant.
- Patients with ear, nose, and throat diseases, or cardio vesicular diseases, must not use the device.
- Using electronic cigarette devices with nicotine products can be addictive or have negative impacts on health.
- Stop using the device immadiately if you start to have any side effects.
- Rinse out immediately if your skin contacts with nicotine.
- Keep out of reach for children.
- Do not expose the device to high temperature. such as heated car, as it could cause explosion.
- The device is NOT waterproof. so keep away from water.
- Keep the device away from magnetic field source, or it could cause malfunction.
- Do not give pressure or shock to the device
- For better battery life and safety, disconnect the charging cable when the battery is completely charged.
- Do not store the battery near metal objects and turn off the power when you don’t use the device for a long time.
- Do not disassemble or modify the products. Use the device for the intended purpose only.
- Be the first to review this product